Monday, February 2, 2009

The Plan—One Heart and One Mind

THE VISION OF S.O.T.M. ( IN ONE HEART AND ONE MIND ) TOGETHER WE GO IN WITH LOVE AND FAITH FOR EACH OTHER

Together we go in with love and faith for each other. We need to be in one accord with each other—things will come at us. We are all different in our thought patterns and we have a right to be this way because we need to have diversity where we need to bring the different perspectives to the table. However, we have to strive to be under one accord, focusing on building each other as opposed to tearing down with what could be interpreted as insults. God is a builder. We are to build each other up, not tear down. For example, calling someone a liar is an insult. The only thing is that these insults are falling on Jesus and not the person the insult is aimed at. Jesus died for that insult so that we would be able to grow and build each other in unity. —We are covered under the blood of Jesus! Scriptures via stories in the bible are there to teach us— ultimately to love one another. We have to be under one accord like a fine oiled machine. We have to endure and encourage one another.

The devil will set traps that will cause arguments and fights, which produce quarrels and cause hatred amongst the people. He will try to rip what God has joined together. God is building a group that has power, and the devil will do everything in his power to get his will done. We are in the midst of possessing the land. We have to know that we are planted and will not be uprooted. God is going to use His Word to bring us to our senses so we can escape the trap of the devil. When disagreements happen that causes pain within the church, it is best, just like the disciples to go their separate ways outside of being a witness for Jesus and proclaiming His Word, for with the church activities there is only one God, one Word and one focus and the devil cannot penetrate God’s plan. Outside of church, relationships are open for the devil’s traps to create a part time love for people as opposed to loving one another no matter what; and if we have tried and tried to make it work, the best thing is to not get involved outside of the church activities. After all, we have camped long enough at the mountain, so we need to break camp head for thehills to possess the land!

GUIDED BIBLE STUDY:
WHO ARE STRONG OUGHT TO BEAR WITH THE FAILING OF THE WEAK AND NOT TO PLEASE OURSELVES. EACH OF US SHOULD PLEASE HIS NEIGHBOR FOR HIS GOOD, TO BUILD HIM UP. FOR EVEN CHRIST DID NOT PLEASE HIMSELF BUT, AS IT IS WRITTEN: ‘’THE INSULTS OF THOSE WHO INSULT YOU HAVE FALLEN ON ME.’’ FOR EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE PAST WAS WRITTEN TO TEACH US, SO THAT THROUGH ENDURANCE AND THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF THE SCRIPTURES WE MIGHT HAVE HOPE. MAY THE GOD WHO GIVES ENDURANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT GIVE YOU A SPIRIT OF UNITY AMONG YOURSELVES AS YOU FOLLOW CHRIST JESUS, SO THAT WITH ONE HEART AND MOUTH YOU MAY GLORIFY THE GOD AND FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. ACCEPT ONE ANOTHER, THEN, JUST AS CHRIST ACCEPTED YOU, IN ORDER TO BRING PRAISE TO GOD.
ROMANS 15:1-7

FLEE THE EVIL DESIRES OF YOUTH, AND PURSUE RIGHTEOUSNESS, FAITH, LOVE AND PEACE, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO CALL ON THE LORD OUT OF A PURE HEART. DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOOLISH AND STUPID ARGUMENTS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY PRODUCE QUARRELS. AND THE LORD’S SERVANT MUST NOT QUARREL; INSTEAD, HE MUST BE KIND TO EVERYONE, ABLE TO TEACH, NOT RESENTFUL. THOSE WHO OPPOSE HIM HE MUST GENTLY INSTRUCT, IN THE HOPE THAT GOD WILL GRANT THEM REPENTANCE LEADING THEM TO A KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH, AND THAT THEY WILL COME TO THEIR SENSES AND ESCAPE FROM THE TRAP OF THE DEVIL, WHO HAS TAKEN THEM CAPTIVE TO DO HIS WILL.
2 TIMOTHY 2:22-26

MY EYES WILL WATCH OVER THEM FOR THEIR GOOD, AND I WILL BRING THEM BACK TO THIS LAND. I WILL BUILD THEM UP AND NOT TEAR THEM DOWN; I WILL PLANT THEM AND NOT UPROOT THEM. I WILL GIVE THEM A HEART TO KNOW ME, THAT I AM THE LORD. THEY WILL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, FOR THEY WILL RETURN TO ME WITH ALL THEIR HEART.
JEREMIAH 24:6-7


IF YOU STAY IN THIS LAND, I WILL BUILD YOU UP AND NOT TEAR YOU DOWN; I WILL PLANT YOU AND NOT UPROOT YOU, FOR I AM GRIEVED OVER THE DISASTER I HAVE INFLICTED ON YOU. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE KING OF BABYLON, WHOM YOU NOW FEAR. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF HIM, DECLARES THE LORD, FOR I AM WITH YOU AND WILL SAVE YOU AND DELIVER YOU FROM HIS HANDS. I WILL SHOW YOU COMPASSION SO THAT HE WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON YOU AND RESTORE YOU TO YOUR LAND.’
JEREMIAH 42:10-12

THE WORD OF THE LORD CAME TO ME, SAYING, ‘’BEFORE I FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB I KNEW YOU, BEFORE YOU WERE BORN I SET YOU APART; I APPOINTED YOU AS A PROPHET TO THE NATIONS. ’’AH, SOVEREIGN LORD,’’ I SAID, ‘’I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK; I AM ONLY A CHILD.’’ BUT THE LORD SAID TO ME, ‘’DO NOT SAY, ‘I AM ONLY A CHILD.’ YOU MUST GO TO EVERYONE I SEND YOU TO AND SAY WHATEVER I COMMAND YOU. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THEM, FOR I AM WITH YOU AND WILL RECUE YOU,’’ DECLARES THE LORD. THEN THE LORD REACHED OUT HIS HAND AND TOUCHED MY MOUTH AND SAID TO ME, ‘’NOW, I HAVE PUT MY WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH. SEE, TODAY I APPOINT YOU OVER NATIONS AND KINGDOMS TO UPROOT AND TEAR DOWN, TO DESTROY AND OVERTHROW, TO BUILD AND TO PLANT.’’ THE WORD OF THE LORD CAME TO ME: ‘’WHAT DO YOU SEE, JEREMIAH?’’ ‘’I SEE THE BRANCH OF AN ALMOND TREE,’’ I REPLIED. THE LORD SAID TO ME, ‘’YOU HAVE SEEN CORRECTLY, FOR TONIGHT FEB. 2, 2009 I AM WATCHING TO SEE THAT MY WORD IS FULFILLED.’’
JEREMIAH 1:4-12

No comments: